What is Restylane Lyft?
Over time, the natural fat that surrounds the cheeks begins to deteriorate, resulting in sagging skin, more prominent wrinkles and a reduction of volume. Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane-L®, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face. Through nonsurgical injections, Restylane Lyft is specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks and midface area, which can result in a more natural-looking, youthful appearance.1-8
Restylane Lyft is the first and only FDA-approved filler indicated to provide lift to cheeks and add volume to correct and smooth smile lines (nasolabial folds).5
Restylane® Lyft is approved by the FDA for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21. This is in addition to treating moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines).5
- Data on file. Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Restylane Refyne. Instructions for Use. Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Restylane Defyne. Instructions for Use. Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Restylane. Instructions for Use. Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Restylane Lyft. Instructions for Use. Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Restylane Silk. Instructions for Use. Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
- Papakonstantinou E, Roth M, Karakiulakis G. Hyaluronic acid: a key molecule in skin aging. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012;4(3):253-258.
- Cohen JL, Dayan SH, Brandt FS, et al. Systematic review of clinical trials of small- and large-gel-particle hyaluronic acid injectable fillers for aesthetic soft tissue augmentation. Dermatol Surg. 2013;39(2):205-231.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Indications: Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is indicated for implantation into the deep dermis to superficial subcutis for the correction of moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds, and for subcutaneous to supraperiosteal implantation for cheek augmentation and correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine should not be used by people with severe allergies, particularly to microorganisms known as gram-positive bacteria, or by people with serious allergies to drugs that have previously required in-hospital treatment. This product should not be used by people with bleeding disorders and should not be injected anywhere except just under the skin. Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine should not be used in people with a known allergy to lidocaine.
The most common adverse events after initial treatment include bruising, redness, swelling, pain, headache, tenderness, and itching. Use at the site of skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infection should be postponed until healing is complete. In these instances, product use could delay healing or make skin problems worse.
This product should not be injected into the blood vessels as it may cause vascular occlusion, infarction, or embolic phenomena.
Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine is available only through a licensed practitioner.
STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY IS USED THROUGHOUT THIS WEBSITE FOR MARKETING PURPOSES. UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED OTHERWISE, ALL PHOTOGRAPHY IS OF THIRD-PARTY MODELS AND DOES NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL PATIENTS AND IS NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT ACTUAL PATIENTS. WITH ALL BEFORE AND AFTER IMAGES SHOWN ON THE SITE, NO CLAIMS ARE MADE THAT RESULTS ARE TYPICAL. RESULTS VARY BY INDIVIDUAL PATIENT AND RESULTS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. IMAGES OF ACTUAL PATIENTS ARE SHOWN FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.