Juvederm Clearwater FL
What is JUVEDERM?
JUVÉDERM® is the #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the US. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers adds volume to a different area of the face to lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, or plump the lips – without surgery. The results are natural looking and long lasting. All JUVÉDERM® fillers are a smooth, crystal-clear gel that are administered by injection in your aesthetic healthcare provider’s office.
What is JUVÉDERM®made from?
The JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers is made from hyaluronic acid (HA). What’s interesting about HA is that it’s a natural substance in the skin that delivers nutrients, helps the skin retain moisture and softness, and adds volume. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers is made from a modified form of HA.
Where is JUVÉDERM® used?
Different formulations are approved to either lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, smooth vertical lip lines or plump the lips. The results are subtle and long lasting.
JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding subtle volume around the nose and mouth in adults over the age of 21.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC adds volume to the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines.
JUVÉDERM® XC smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC adds fullness and plumps lips as well as soothes and corrects moderate to severe parentheses lines in adults.
What is treatment experience like?
Your aesthetic healthcare provider will take your medical history and provide a facial analysis. Be prepared to discuss your aesthetic areas of concern. This is not a surgical treatment. Actual treatment with JUVÉDERM®injectable gels can take 15 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on which area of your face is being treated.
Does it hurt?
JUVÉDERM® injectable gels labeled with “XC” contain pain-reducing lidocaine to help manage pain or discomfort during the injection. You may also ask your aesthetic healthcare provider about a topical numbing cream or ice to help further minimize discomfort.
What is the average treatment cost?
The cost not only includes the price of the product but more importantly, the skill and expertise of the specialist or healthcare professional who is administering your treatment. Look for someone who is licensed and trained and has experience treating patients with the JUVÉDERM® Collection. Be wary of discount products or “cheap” JUVÉDERM® Collection treatments —if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
It is more important to find an experienced specialist who will take the time to understand your treatment goals and develop a treatment plan that is right for you.
How can I save on treatments?
Enroll in the Brilliant Distinctions®Rewards Program to save money on treatments with the JUVÉDERM®Collection. You earn points on each JUVÉDERM® treatment that you can redeem for savings on future treatments. You can also earn and redeem points on other selected treatments that your specialist may determine are right for you.
In addition, you can also earn points when you shop online at your favorite retailers participating in the Brilliant Distinctions® Mall. As a member, you will receive treatment reminders and information about your points balance.
What is hyaluronic acid?
The JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers is made from hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a natural substance in the skin that delivers nutrients, helps the skin retain moisture and softness, and adds volume. Each product in the JUVÉDERM®collection of fillers is made from a modified form of HA.
Are there any reasons I shouldn’t receive JUVÉDERM® injectable gel fillers?
Do not receive JUVÉDERM®injectable gel fillers if you have a history of severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the proteins (Gram-positive bacterial proteins) used to make hyaluronic acid (HA) in JUVÉDERM® injectable gel fillers.
What should you expect?
Your aesthetic specialist administers the treatment during a brief office visit. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, JUVÉDERM® XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC contain lidocaine to help minimize discomfort during treatment. If you’re still concerned about treatment discomfort, your aesthetic specialist may offer additional anesthetic options for you.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.
JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over the age of 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulation?
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels in patients under 18 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in patients under 35 years or over 65 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM® XC for areas other than facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC for areas other than the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation, or facial wrinkles and folds, have not been established in clinical studies
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in areas other than the cheek area have not been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?
The most common side effects include tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching. With JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels, most side effects are mild or moderate and last 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, side effects are moderate (uncomfortable) and last 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, side effects were predominantly mild or moderate, with a duration of 30 days or less.One of the risks
One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.
As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
To report a side effect with JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, or JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, please call Allergan at 1-800-433-8871.
Please also visit Juvederm.com for more information
Available by prescription only.
STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY IS USED THROUGHOUT THIS WEBSITE FOR MARKETING PURPOSES. UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED OTHERWISE, ALL PHOTOGRAPHY IS OF THIRD-PARTY MODELS AND DOES NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL PATIENTS AND IS NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT ACTUAL PATIENTS. WITH ALL BEFORE AND AFTER IMAGES SHOWN ON THE SITE, NO CLAIMS ARE MADE THAT RESULTS ARE TYPICAL. RESULTS VARY BY INDIVIDUAL PATIENT AND RESULTS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. IMAGES OF ACTUAL PATIENTS ARE SHOWN FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Provided by dentist.im